that's some good-looking bread you got there! How you didn't cast caution and decorum to the wind and break into it on your way over to these social gatherings, I'll never know!make anothER LOAF, AND SEND HALF TO US! sarah z vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvycccchbn -love, joshers
Hey Lisa! Your Mom gave me this link and it sounds like you're having fun! I leave for Seville, Spain in about a week :) So if you're ever around those parts, send me an email - andrearoseg@hotmail.com. I wish you a belated Merry Christmas and I hope the new year brings you much joy and happiness. God Bless! Andrea
4 comments:
that's some good-looking bread you got there! How you didn't cast caution and decorum to the wind and break into it on your way over to these social gatherings, I'll never know!make anothER LOAF, AND SEND HALF TO US!
sarah
z vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvycccchbn
-love, joshers
Hey Lisa! Your Mom gave me this link and it sounds like you're having fun! I leave for Seville, Spain in about a week :) So if you're ever around those parts, send me an email - andrearoseg@hotmail.com. I wish you a belated Merry Christmas and I hope the new year brings you much joy and happiness. God Bless!
Andrea
That looks delicious! You should make a long-lost cousin one and I promise I will share it with you :)
Susie
Susie! you still out there? Send me your email address. It was great to hear from you!
Post a Comment