These are my good friends Joni and Shannon, with whom I met up with over Christmas break. I was able to spend a most fabulous time trekking through Italy in their company for a bit. It was so great to see them again. It was great to see Italy, but I think I mostly enjoyed just kicking back with these awesome women of God. This was actually taken at PFO last June... I'm really bad at getting pictures, so Joni and Shannon, if you have any of the three of us, please send it my way!Sunday, January 14, 2007
Lisa in Pisa
These are my good friends Joni and Shannon, with whom I met up with over Christmas break. I was able to spend a most fabulous time trekking through Italy in their company for a bit. It was so great to see them again. It was great to see Italy, but I think I mostly enjoyed just kicking back with these awesome women of God. This was actually taken at PFO last June... I'm really bad at getting pictures, so Joni and Shannon, if you have any of the three of us, please send it my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you! I'm so glad I got to see you at Christmas! Are you going to do the race?
Post a Comment