Saturday, January 27, 2007

"What's all that white stuff?"

I woke up this morning thinking it was going to be yet another overcast day based on the lack of light penetrating our curtains. But once I drew the curtains (I used compressed charcoal on recycled paper) I was shocked to see a white world outside. Right now it's just a thin layer, but it is still gently coming down. At last! We are getting the long-anticipated Budapest winter. I'm excited, as I love snow. I just hate being cold...

(...do you recognize that quote?)

3 comments:

SP said...

Zoolander? Haha! Like I'd know!

Anonymous said...

Two words: Amelia Bedilia. Way to go old school on your references! Why is my head so filled with such useless trivia? Oh wait, so I can rock questions such as this one, that's why!
love you!
sarah

Anonymous said...

Okay, so maybe the quote about white stuff isn't Amelia Bedilia, but the drawing of the curtains most definitly is. How did she ever keep a job?!