
The entire family met in Lawrence, KS, for Christmas 2007. Words cannot describe how special a time it was to have everybody there. So fun. The snowstorm of the decade blew through early on, and so we had lots of cold and snow to make for a true Christmas.
Here we are, in all our glory and splendor! and Mom and Dad are matching again...they're so cheesy like that! =) They actually didn't plan that at all. They're just basically two versions of the same person. That's how solid they are.
Here we are, in all our glory and splendor! and Mom and Dad are matching again...they're so cheesy like that! =) They actually didn't plan that at all. They're just basically two versions of the same person. That's how solid they are.

Most of the festivities took place at Sarah and Charlie's house.
This kid loves books. Cars and trucks were semi-entertaining, but looking at books (or playing chase) was far more fascinating for the Joshers.
See what I mean?
Babi and Dedo relishing the duties of grandparenting.
Here we are getting ready for some serious sledding. Erik is especially intent.
Brian and Jake making the climb after a run
Babi and Dedo relishing the duties of grandparenting.
Here we are getting ready for some serious sledding. Erik is especially intent.
Brian and Jake making the climb after a run
2 comments:
See what you mean about Joshua loving to read, or about Dad and Mom and their penchant for matching tops? so funny! They both do look good in red.
Great photos! Maybe someday I'll update my blog...
I miss you! I loved seeing these pics of your family. I'm sure you've heard about the tornadoes in K-town. Did anyone you know suffer damage?
Post a Comment