Please pray for Esther and her new little family, as they are all sick. I just got off the phone with her, and she was at the hospital, where they are keeping little Norbi for a couple days. He apparently has a lot of fluid in his lungs. Esther was trying to sleep in a chair, all that they could do for her without charging her more for a bed. Her husband is also sick, but still going in to work. They are just off to a REALLY rough, tight start, and Esther is under a lot of stress. Stress never helps healing, and when mommy is stressed, it effects baby and husband, too. I know Norbi, Sr. is under a lot of stress, trying to provide for everyone, but he's having a hard time finding consistent, reliable work. Esther is such a strong person, but she broke down briefly when on the phone with me, so I know she's feeling the pressures of life in a big way. Please pray for them!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Please Pray for Esther
Please pray for Esther and her new little family, as they are all sick. I just got off the phone with her, and she was at the hospital, where they are keeping little Norbi for a couple days. He apparently has a lot of fluid in his lungs. Esther was trying to sleep in a chair, all that they could do for her without charging her more for a bed. Her husband is also sick, but still going in to work. They are just off to a REALLY rough, tight start, and Esther is under a lot of stress. Stress never helps healing, and when mommy is stressed, it effects baby and husband, too. I know Norbi, Sr. is under a lot of stress, trying to provide for everyone, but he's having a hard time finding consistent, reliable work. Esther is such a strong person, but she broke down briefly when on the phone with me, so I know she's feeling the pressures of life in a big way. Please pray for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Will do! Thanks for letting us know!
Post a Comment