Saturday, May 05, 2007

a rare moment

I know I know, it's about time I posted something on my blog! I have been back now for a month??? I can't believe it. And so much is going on these days with end-of-the-year activities almost every day. It's actually somewhat sad, as the year pulls us with our feet dragging to the end. This means good-byes are going to have to be said soon. That makes my heart so heavy, because a lot of these good-byes are for good. Thank God for the hope of heaven.

So, fortunately Mary, my roommate, is somebody that I wont have to say good-bye to. But as it is, I hardly ever get to say anything to her at all. She and I are generally like two ships passing in the night. So, it was close to miraculous that we ended up in the same hallway at school at the same time, wearing almost identical clothing, AND I just happened to have my camera in my bag! You better believe we documented this moment. I'm so glad you're coming back next year, Mary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! A new post! it's fun. Will you two room together again next year? Now tell us about your trip to Praha, complete with photos! ANd then tell me how to work these things, because I set up a blog, but can never get the photos to upload correctly...

Sarah