
Allison and I in an especially stellar moment. We are in the new gym awaiting the deidcation ceremony to begin, and making faces at a camera was a nice preoccupation. Our responsibility at the time was to make sure our students behaved and weren't goofing off...
So the new building is at last officially open and dedicated, and we had all the big names behind the project present to dedicate it, including the mayor of Diosd, and Larry Thompson, the key player who put the idea of the school into a reality. It is incredible to think how big this place is now, in numbers and in structure, compared to the handful of students that began it 14 years ago. In our weekly devotional meetings we've been hearing lately from board members of the missions represented here at the school, and their message to us as teachers is one of encouragement as they tell us how key the school is in order for the families to stay on the field here in Hungary. May the Lord continue to be praised and glorified and served through this center of education!
2 comments:
Hey, I saw in your newsletter that one of your super students was headed to Cedarville. I think she was the brightest of all! :-)
Are you coming home this summer?
Do you know Sarah's blogpage??
Hey! thanks for stopping by! yeah, Danielle is such a sweetheart. When I come to visit you I will have to stop in at Cedarville and see her. I'm hoping I can come out your way at some point over the summer. TBD. lots planned. let me know if you are making any trips to Milwaukee!
I actually don't know Sarah's page...I know she's had difficulty getting it set up.
We need a reunion!
Post a Comment