I am over here
Why are you way over there?
We might could change that
(Haiku meets the South)
Thursday, March 22, 2007
It came!!!
My long awaited visa arrived at 10am this morning, thank you God!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lisa,
Glad to hear that your visa arrived!
Andrea has been in a hospital in Spain since last weekend due to a severe case of "tourista" (at least that's what we're thinking at this point). We hope she will be discharged by Friday.
She's definitely anxious to get back to normal. I guess this is just another "experiencia" for all of us.
Hi Kam! I just sent Andrea an email yesterday, inviting her to come visit me if she gets a chance. I'm so sorry to hear she's been in the hospital. How are YOU doing? That has got to worry you a little, as she is so far away. I will definitely pray for her fast healing. I hope it somehow works out that we can meet up over there.
4 comments:
Hi Lisa,
Glad to hear that your visa arrived!
Andrea has been in a hospital in Spain since last weekend due to a severe case of "tourista" (at least that's what we're thinking at this point). We hope she will be discharged by Friday.
She's definitely anxious to get back to normal. I guess this is just another "experiencia" for all of us.
Please keep Andrea in your prayers.
Thanks.
Kam
Hi Kam!
I just sent Andrea an email yesterday, inviting her to come visit me if she gets a chance. I'm so sorry to hear she's been in the hospital. How are YOU doing? That has got to worry you a little, as she is so far away. I will definitely pray for her fast healing. I hope it somehow works out that we can meet up over there.
Take care!
Lisa
We are hanging in there . . . I am grateful that prayers travel fast!
Dave will be over there next month for a visit, which was already planned.
I am sure Andrea will email you as soon as she is able.
Thanks for the prayers! Hi to your folks and famly!
Kam
Hey!
Nope -- I have a pretty busy calendar, so I'll just stay here until the 11th. Enjoy your break before all the craziness begins again! :)
Post a Comment