Monday, March 19, 2007

The Waiting Game


When will my visa show up? Who knows. So now we wait with great anticipation. It could come in two days, it could come in ten days, it could come in twenty days. One way or the other, there will be great rejoicing and cartwheels when it comes at long last.
(By the way, I love this picture of my 11th graders. It characterizes them so well. I love that class.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot! They're probably all missing you so much...hope your visa comes soon. Then you can get back to Europe and I can finally get a hold of you again! =)
love you!
sestra sarah

Lisa Blomquist said...

hey Sar^ushknuchkouuuuu,

am I really that hard to get a hold of? Well, just so you know, I wish I were there in KS with you right now, being attacked by Joshers and baking pumpkin cookies or something. I miss you! It's true, though, sometimes K-town can seem farther away than BP...

Luv ya like a sis!