Speaking of the end of the semester, it's just aroung the corner, and everyone is feeling the pressure of finals, including me, as I have to write them, and then write the study guides for them, and then not to mention grade them... It makes me very tired just thinking about it. And so I will stop thinking about it, and just focus on the fact that it is raining right now. It's December 9th, and it got up to 56 degrees today! It was beautiful, but rather out of place. You're not supposed to be able to run outside in shorts in the middle of December.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
two of my girls
Speaking of the end of the semester, it's just aroung the corner, and everyone is feeling the pressure of finals, including me, as I have to write them, and then write the study guides for them, and then not to mention grade them... It makes me very tired just thinking about it. And so I will stop thinking about it, and just focus on the fact that it is raining right now. It's December 9th, and it got up to 56 degrees today! It was beautiful, but rather out of place. You're not supposed to be able to run outside in shorts in the middle of December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment