Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the haircut!

So sorry to keep you all in a state of nail-biting anticipation! This actually isn't the best picture of the haircut, as it's kind of dark. But I'm the one on the left, in case I look too different to recognize =). And next to me is Paula, the HS English teacher. She lives right next door and is super cool. We were hanging out with a bunch of the teachers (in the background) at a festival at the castle. More castle pictures later.

3 comments:

SP said...

Love the haircut! And would tell Paula that I asked if she liked pets? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa just wanted to let you know that I have not forgoten about you things have been a little crazy. Hope you are doing well. Is this the new hair cut, if so it looks good.
Your friend,
God Bless,
Cathy

Paula said...

I AM supercool! Thanks for noticing!

(you pretty much rock, too)