From this...
...to this!
I miss the Centre Club!
I have been tapping into my stores of creativity and improvisation to maintain a good workout regimen. It can be done, right Mel? I've been mostly doing body weight exercises and Pilates. The burn isn't the same as working with the machines, but it still feels so good. And it works. Fortunately the new building will be done soon (that's what they keep saying anyway) and the weight room will be open. I plan on frequenting it.



2 comments:
I'm sure you're doing a great job "making do." I saw you at training, remember? ;) Yeah, they keep "saying" our new building will be done soon as well. Hmmm...
But think of the benefits- an excersize not just of body, but of mind, creativity and patience! You're getting more of a total work out.
Keep up the good work, sister of mine!
Sarah
Post a Comment