Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sverige!

I visited my roots at the beginning of this month. My aunt and uncle are on sabbatical in Stockholm and hosted me for 4 fabulous days. I got there the day of the King's birthday, so I was able to get in on the ceremony at the Palace. It was fascinating! I have to say, though, that my highlight was running through the royal and historical park behind Glenn and Kathy's apartment. It was big and beautiful, surrounding an inlet 12k around, which I ran! It was such a special time to hang out with them in this place that I've heard so much about and feel such a connection to. I loved it there.
Please check out the photos at the following link (copy and paste it into the address bar), OR just click the title "Sverige"and it will take you directly there:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39270&l=40ed0&id=601541014





No comments: