




We recently had a long weekend, which a bunch of the teachers and I took advantage of to blitz into Austria.
From the top:
1. the crew, minus a few
2. the city of Salzburg, from an obscure window in the castle on the hill
3. Mirabel Gardens. The place of the scene in Sound of Music where the kids and Maria are singing and hopping up and down the steps. They also walk around the fountain in the background.
4. our cable car up to the top of Untersberg, just outside of Salzburg.
5. the view from my perch on top of Untersberg
3 comments:
Love the pics! So jealous! I want to go there!
You know what's cool? I'm talking to you right now as I type this!!
I think you should use the "look out!" photo of you (not posted here) as your personal profile photo. Yowza! But then again, maybe you'd get too many hits... You're pretty inside and out my dear!
Sarah
I had such a crush on those Von Trapp Boys...they could sing, dance, play a mean practical joke, and cute to boot!
Post a Comment