Thursday, October 12, 2006
just wait
I have a quick ten minutes before my Biology class (what? 10 free minutes?!), so I thought that I should throw something up here to let the faithful viewers know that I am still alive! I'm not so well, as I seem to have caught the flu, but my spirits are still up and I am at least functional. I have lots to share, but not enough time right now, so please take a look at the blogs of my friends Emily and Paula (their links are in the right margin of this page). They have some good pictures from our HS retreat last weekend, and some really cool shots of our new HS building, that we are VERY SLOWLY moving into. Routine does not exist here. OK, off to go watch some "commercials" that my Biology students are enacting. They have to try to "cell" an organelle to me. I'll let you know which one I am most inclined to buy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's such a fun, creative lesson idea! I wish I were in your class! Actually, I'm completely relieved to have school in my distant pass and to never be required to take another science class again, and the reason that I'd really like to be in your class is because it would mean that I'd get to see you lots and that we could ditch class and explore Budapest and Europe together, but I digress...
Thanks for updating your blog! I'm a real geek about it and check it probably almost every day, as well as the other two you have links to. It's fun to hear you mentioned by them. Seems like some great people there. Ok, this is so long I should just write you an email =)
you make me so proud!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment